I am Back

Not everyone is ever able to get rewarded with Lake Holon's mirror-like waters

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." 

 Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wew! I just completed my very first solo travel ever. There are a lot to be had in the pursuit of new places to see. One's courage will be tested and confidence will be put into action. The ability to interact with others will certainly be honed. It also offers the opportunity to restore one's faith in humanity. There are times when one has to give their full trust to complete strangers.

I would like to think of myself as independent and that I don't need anyone in my life. Not even a day had passed on my solo travel that these assumptions proved fatally wrong. You always need someone, even a stranger to assist you and lead you to the right direction. 

After a four-year hiatus and incessant prodding from friends, I am finally updating this blog. I guess this is the most opportune moment for me to start blogging again. I do have a lot of things to share after my first solo travel. This is also my way of giving thanks and giving back to those people who made my travel less daunting than it really was. 

So, keep posted!

Comments

Popular Posts

A Slice of Cantilan: Libtong, Rock Gem and Ayoke

Sagada

BenCab Museum