HAPPY NEW YEAR


Dawning of a New Day, Oslob, Cebu; Photo by: Chode Cabasag

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's been more than a month since new year came; but, nonetheless, allow me this opportunity to finally greet all of you a happy new year. That's how it is when one gets caught up with a lot of things. SO, I haven't been into this blog for quite sometime, and I think it's high time to update you of the goings on in this year. 

However, prior to that, let me take this opportunity to thank my Creator for an eventful year 2011. There were a lot of challenges that we have to come by and we have overcome. I have a great feeling that 2012 is going to be a promising one for all of us. We will have challenges, we will fail, and then we will grow up for the better, even better. 



Comments

Popular Posts

A Slice of Cantilan: Libtong, Rock Gem and Ayoke

Sagada

BenCab Museum